Wednesday 25 May 2011

Praying lifts your spirit

It has always been wonderful to me to see that God is so on time.  I have been blogging about praying for a couple of days now and we are far from finished.  Last night was one of those 'on time' moments.

My husband and I have our quiet time together in the evening and in the morning.  We are working through a thick book with 1000 day pieces in. I was amazed at the piece last night - it couldn't have been more suited for the blog!  God knew I would need that piece yesterday.  I bought the book on time.  I skipped days here and there.  All right in line with God's plan.

Amazing.

Phillipians 4:6-7 Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life. 

Do you need a sense of God's wholeness?  Give it all to Him in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment