Sunday 18 September 2011

Worship

I am frustrated with the type of worship present in most churches today.  And I am not disrespectful when I say that.  There is a huge difference between Spirit filled worship and religious entertainment.  In most churches, there is only religious entertainment to be found.  It's sad.

The reasons for this phenomenon are many and I will discuss it over the next few days.  Don't get me wrong, I don't claim to know it all, but God has blessed me with a talent for worship and He has anointed me in that ministry.  I have walked a long, long road in this ministry - I was in grade 3 when I started playing organ for the congregation.  I want to teach the things I have learned to other people. I believe the church must be taught how to worship in order to really experience God's presence and God's favour.

I was once a religious entertainer too.  Then I became a worshiper through the grace of God.  I know the difference between the two.  I have seen both sides of the coin.  

Over the next few days, I want to teach you some principles of worship.  If you have questions about worship, I will address them too (42757231@mylife.unisa.ac.za).

Watch this space.  I might just change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment