Friday 18 November 2011

Technological breakdown

That is what happened to me this week! First my laptop got formatted. Then my iphone got bricked. Voila! My technological social life was gone in a flash!

No photos left. I know. I know. I should have downloaded them long ago AND made a backup.

No contacts. No social news at linkedin, blogger and twitter. No emails. Could not read the news! It was devastating!

It made me realise how technology dependant we have become. We freak out when there is no signal. We can't leave a phone, slate or pc for an hour without checking for mail, tweets, blogs, updates etc.

And we are all guilty. I dare to say the facebook club is the worst.

Imagine the world if we were that dependant on time with God. What if our obsession was with the Bible instead of technology?

Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment