Tuesday 8 November 2011

Our GPS

I remember when the first GPS devices hit the South African market, I wasn't impressed.  I didn't trust this little black box on the dashboard telling me where to go.  In 2008 I had to go to Sun City for a dance competition and I have never been there before.  Okay, enjoy your giggle about that one.  So I borrowed a GPS from a friend.  I was very worried all the way but when I reached my destination, I was a GPS fan!  Amazing!

I never got around to buy one though.  Until last week when I saw the Tom Tom app for iPhone.  Needless to say, I immediately bought the app.  Now I have a GPS on my iPhone.  Cool!

It wonderful to know this little thing will get me out of a place if I lose direction.

God's word is the same.  David says in Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

Wonderful isn't it?  When we don't know what to do, God knows.  When we lose direction, His GPS is there for us.  When we are non consolable, He will dry our tears.  He will never leave us nor forsake us.  Keep God's GPS handy - use it daily.  It will keep you on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment